Monday, March 28, 2011

We get PRESS! Our Contributions to Japan Featured in Lawrence KS Journal World

~ Please note that we will be on vacation from March 30 to April 11. We'll be adding lots of really beautiful new items as soon as we get back, so please check back with us. ~

I'm so very proud that Willie & Lu made its print debut today in my hometown paper: The Lawrence (KS) Journal-World focused on our shop's contributions to the relief efforts in Japan.  Until further notice, we'll continue to donate AT LEAST 25% of our proceeds to agencies providing disaster aid in the wake of the earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear crises.  Please read all about it:

We want to make the giving easier, so we're lowering our regular prices and having an excellent Spring Sale (everything in the shop is at least 25% off) -- but our blog followers deserve more still:  Take an additional 25% off your entire order (W&L only) with new coupon code BLOGPALS!!! 

If you'd like to contribute further to disaster relief, ask us to direct all or part of your discount to our March/April recipients (we'll be donating to the Red Cross & the International Medical Corps). Convo us at our shop ( or email us: and let us know how much you'd like to give/save.*

*In other words, if you'd like to give an additional 10% of your purchase of $27, you'll still get the remaining 15% discount ($4.05 -- Your total would then be 22.95), and we'll add an additional 10% of your purchase price ($2.70) to the 25% we're contributing ($2.70 + 6.75), so the total contribution from your purchase will be $9.45 -- that's over 35% of the purchase price!